I'm not one to write resolutions but for the past 5 or 6 years I have written
a list of things I'd like to do more of and focus on.
The process of making the list makes me really think about those things
I need and want to do more or less of.
My favorites this year include:
- don't say maybe if I want to say no (so guilty of this!)
- choose a narrow path
- own my mistakes (gosh that is hard sometimes, huh?)
- be brave enough to start a conversation that matters (dude I struggle with this so)
- celebrate tiny victories
- look for and SEE those God places in my path
- choose people over phones
I usually make a version to print out and this year I made two!
Having a printed version helps me to remember those things all year long.
If you'd like a copy you can print out both versions HERE.
What are some things you'd like to do this year?