2. Maddie's sweet friend Katie B. (not to be confused with her other sweet friend, Katie C.) mentioned this product that her mom had used on Katie's hair Sat. for their dance performance this past weekend. It's Root Boost by Catwalk. Since my hair is as fine and thin as can be, I'm always looking for something to help give me volume. So, I ran by Ulta on Monday and picked some up and y'all.........that stuff is AMAZING! I love, love, love it and can not believe how much body it adds to my hair! Love it- thanks so much Katie B.!
3. This post at Antique Mommy is sweet and heartbreaking and thought provoking and absolutely precious.
4. I ordered this precious camera strap cover on ETSY yesterday- isn't it super CUTE????
5. Next time I have to take a dessert somewhere? Totally making these Samoa Bars. YUMMY!!
6. Here are two sweet FREE Easter downloads to share..............these cute cards at Heirloom Paperie and these adorable Easter tags/labels/cupcake pics from Pumpkin Petunia.
7. Love this quote....
"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience,
but shouts in our pain, it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
~ C.S. Lewis ~
8. Nothing planned this weekend.
Nada. Zero. Zilch. NOTHING.