Happy 14th Birthday Sweet Girl!
Here are 14 of the millions of reasons I love you so:
1. Your hysterical sense of humor.
You are always laughing, giggling, saying something silly and
you absolutely CRACK ME UP!
2. You are a loyal & loving and would do absolutely
anything for your friends.
3. That although you are growing into an absolutely beautiful young lady,
you are still a little girl at heart.
Your current obsession with sock monkeys is proof of that fact.
4. You stand up for what you know is right-
regardless of what others around you say or do.
I pray daily that you will stand strong and confident in your convictions!
5. You persevere.
Your commitment to whatever it is that you want
to accomplish is always so strong.
You are such a hard worker and don't give up-
even when something isn't easy for you.
6. You are such a people person and seem to have never met a stranger.
It's VERY rare that you meet someone in a store, a hotel, an elevator, anywhere
that you don't start talking to, find out their name, and visit with them.
I love this about you!
7. You love holidays and traditions as much as I do.
You never EVER forget a tradition and
won't let those traditions change for anything!
8. Your beautiful ability to dance.
You are an amazing dancer and I love that you use the gifts
God has given you to dance for him.
Watching you dance makes me cry- every single solitary time.
9. You are kind and compassionate
and hate to see anyone struggling or hurting or doing without.
You have such a HUGE heart!
10. You love love LOVE your family.
Although hanging out with your friends is fun,
you always want to spend time with us and I pray that never changes.
11. You are so creative!
You love to draw and are a fabulous writer!
12. You are beautiful- inside and out-
but you firmly know and
believe that it's what is on the inside that counts.
13. You are FUN!
You love to play, to play games, and to act silly.
Our lives would be so boring without you!
14. Your love of, trust in, and relationship with God.
I love how you love and trust Him so!
You have brought more joy to my life than you will ever know.
You are the greatest gift God has ever given me
and I thank God for you each and every single day of your life.
I can not imagine my life without you in it.
I love you a bushel and a peck
and a hug around the neck my sweet Maddie May.
xo xo xo xo ~