1. I had a sweet friend send me an email that said.........
You do NOT really have panties in your drawer, do you??
So Karen O., this is for you:
Here they are in the drawer, next to other important things like lotion, a lint roller,
Advil, a Tide pen, and on top of a Bible. :)
And here they are on a table in my office. I put the Sonic drink there to show perspective.
They truly are some BIG girl panties!
(And if I die anytime soon, will someone please promise to come and delete all the pics off of my work computer? Because if someone saw some of the RANDOM things I take pics of, they would assume I was CRAZY!)
2. This video that my sweet friend Dayna tweeted about?
It had me in tears. Tears!
3. Today is a state testing day here.
For teachers that means a LONG LONG LONG day.
And today my Sonic's drink machine was BROKEN!
That is just all kinds of wrong! Seriously wrong.
(Thankfully I immediately sent a text to my sweet friend Jenny
who lives near another Sonic and she is coming to my rescue! Praise the Lord!)
4. And this video that my sweet friend Karen P sent me is awesome!
A motivational Christian rap- love it!
5. Notes left on my desk by sweet friends
and their super cute 3 year olds named Lu
6. My sweet girl made drill team (YEA Maddie! So proud of her!) and has already started practicing for a Spring Show to be held next weekend.
I just wrote my first two checks and holy cow-
I'm thinking I'm gonna need a part time job so that she can do both dance and drill team.
(Maybe my Sonic is hiring?)
7. At a craft show here in town this past weekend I bought some homemade pasta.
Some CHOCOLATE dessert pasta.
Isn't that crazy?
I just couldn't not buy it and
can't wait to try it out on my book club ladies in two weeks.
8. Speaking of book club- our September book is Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.
It's 1,200 pages.
So I went ahead and bought it- and so far.....not so great.
(Do they still make cliff notes?
Because I'm thinking I might just need some. Seriously.)