1. Sadly no2. Probably the same :)3. In the past, I did probably 50% online. This year maybe 10%. I love being in the stores and getting the whole modern Christmas experience.
1. No, not yet.2. Unknown at this time.3. Oh my, here is an admittance, I do almost all my shopping on the internet. The crowds and the pushing and shoving are so not my thing. And no, I will not be out and about the day after Thanksgiving. Nope, not I. That is what the internet is for!
1.Yes I have started. About 10% done.2. About the same I think. DH probably wishes it were less.3.A small portion. I have ordered one item online so far.
1. Yes, I've started. But I still have lots to do.2. I saved a christmas club all year just so I could spend about the same.3. In the end, I probably will have done a great deal of it online.
1. I can say that I am DONE with my shopping.2. Less and more, Less being that I only had to buy for 1 side of the family. More being that the other side is going to Disney World for Christmas!3. Don't think that any of my gifts were on-line.
1)um....no2)Hopefully less3)very little
1. I haven't bought a thing yet.2. Less.3. Approx 50% will be bought online.
1. yes!.... I know, I can't believe it either.2. less ... hopefully 3. more than half or so.
1. Yes. 90% complete for my daughter, 30% complete for the rest of the family.2. Less than last year, but still every penny I can. I love Christmas! 3. I will buy a few things online. The rest I will get between 4:00-7:00am Black Friday. THEN I will be done!
1. Yes, started in August. About 75% done.2. Probably about the same.3. I will be everything possible online. I'll make one trip to the mall just for things that catch my eye and one trip to a speciality UK store for all of us zany UK fans.Just cleaned the living room carpet last nite, so the tree goes up in a couple days. Gift wrapping table and all supplies are out in the spare bedroom and wrapping starts today. Thanksgiving menus & Christmas menus are made and grocery shopping list is ready for both meals. In all honesty this is the first time in three years that I have felt up to doing anything for the holidays (since Margie died). So I'm excited to step back into the hoiday season again.
Yes, I have started my shopping and I am trying to spend LESS this year by making a few things. Don't buy TOO much on-line. Hate shipping charges. But do look on-line first if I want something specific, to know what I want... then go to a store.
We don't exchange gifts, in order to free up time to give gifts to Jesus, by helping the "least of these"
1.yes2. probably a little more since the last two Christmases have been on a grad school budget- but probably the same or less than previous non-grad school days3.not sure :)