1. Knit something (or more than one something)- Started a scarf but not much done on it. Yet.
2. Refinish our china cabinet- it was my grandmothers and boy does it need it! - DONE and I love it! Woo hoo! I can't believe the transformation . I'll post pictures soon.
3. Paint the TV shelf my sweet Daddy built for the guest room. - Done!
4. Pick out a new ceiling fan for our living room- an anniversary present! -Done and purchased and waiting to be hung!
5. Get our taxes done. A necessary evil. -Done and getting back more than we expected!
6. Clean out the hall closet that is full of holiday stuff. Get rid of everything I haven't used in the past 2 years. - Done and got rid of more than half of what was in it. Woo hoo!
7. Stay in my pajamas until at least noon one day. - Um, not yet.
8. Read at least 3 books- including our next book club book. Done by Sunday except I haven't gotten my next book club book in the mail yet so two of the three I read are:
This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury
Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult
Time of My Life by Allison Scotch
9. Go through my cookbooks and come up with a list of 12 new things to make for dinner. I feel like I am in a dinner rut and make the same stuff every week. - Done and I'm so excited to have some new things to cook!
Here's the list: Bruschetta Chicken Skillet, Chicken Nacho Bake, Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu, Creamy Chicken, Bacon & Tomato Pasta, Upside Down Shepherd's Pie, Easy Shrimp Pasta, Weeknight Lasagna Toss, Bruschetta and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Easy Salisbury Steak, Pork Chop Dinner, Mexican Manicotti, Weight Watchers Mexican Casserole, Poppy seed Light Chicken. (I saved them in one big Word document so let me know if you would like a copy and I'll email it to you!)
10. Paint the inside of our pantry door with chalkboard paint. -Paint is purchased, inside of door is taped but have not painted it yet.
11. Complete at least one of the three craft projects I have purchased the materials for and blog about it. -Done and I'll post about it later this week.
12. Scan some old pictures and post them on Facebook. -Not done but I will.
13. Spend one day with no computer, no phone, and no TV. (That will also be known as a miracle). -Um........nope.