1. The makings of a mum
(I'll blog about that later this week because I recently found out that
homecoming mums are a Texas thing and Mum asked me to!)
2. A cute alligator that I found in the hospital gift shop
and sent to a friend who collects them to see if she wanted him.
(she did :)
3. The parking lot I was looking at while waiting for Madison
when sweet Dory sent me a pic of the sunset at the beach.
(there was no comparison)
4. A cute little Charlie Brown onesie that
I bought for my new little nephew Cash!
5. My adorable new little nephew Cash!
Isn't he precious?
6. Some cute leopard print clogs that one of my nurses was wearing.
I took the pic to send to Dory to show her.
7. A picture I took the night I spent in the ICU
waiting room while my dad was there.
My sweet friend Sherri brought me dinner that night-
with NO pickles!
8. A pic of her son my sweet friend Sherri sent me
when they were at the Arkansas vs. Texas A&M game this past weekend.
Obviously they are die hard Arkansas fans!
Isn't it a hoot?