This is a picture from my parents (my dad adopted my sister and I a few years later)
wedding in October 1973 and is one of my all time favorites.
Here are just a few of my favorite things about it........
- My dad's sideburns. Snazzy!
- My mom's expression. I think she was tired of taking pictures, don't you?
- The random boy on the left side. No idea who he was.
- My sister poking the random boy on the left side. She looks sneaky doesn't she? :)
- Me sitting in the middle of my mom and dad. This was exactly where I always wanted to be- right in the middle of the two of them. And don't I look just happy as a clam?
- The cute dresses my sister and I were wearing. I still have that dress and my mom's wedding dress in my closet. So fun!